Friday, November 2, 2007

Question of Infamy

An often discussed question between the Kings...Were Hillary Clinton(please God, no) or Barrack Obama(i think that's how he spells it) elected president, would you sacrifice your life as you know it to go down in infamy as the man who assasinated the first woman/black president of the United States? While I enjoy life and would have a hard time throwing it all away, it is tempting to think of your name forever being in history books. Who assasinated Lincoln...John Wilkes Booth. Who assasinated Kennedy...Lee Harvey Oswalt(allegedley). As long as I changed my middle name to something a little more catching, I could go down in history. The FBI is probably looking into my life as we speak, so I guess i better mention that I would in fact never do such a thing, I am merely stating the thought of your name being known, by the part of the world that matters(the U.S.) for ever is very tempting. I just enjoy boozin' it up too much to throw my alcoholic future away for infamy...

No comments: