Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Morning Update

Good Monday to everyone. Lets try for a recap of this weekend. In sports news: The Bulls are now 0-3 due to an inept offense...hold a team under 80 and still lose? (Love Pax, but he needs to pull the Kobe deal off, sooner than later) The Bears had a bye week, good news, guaranteed they won't lose. And the Illini did what they were supposed to do and dominated Minnesota. Why is it that Mike Hart is still getting listed as a possible Heisman winner, but Rashard Mendenhall gets nothing. As of last week he had more yards in less carries and more total tds. Not saying he should win it, but having a better year than Hart is. Haven't checked into it yet this week, so hopefully Hart's name is off the list now with the time he has missed, but with a good game against OSU, Mendenhall should at least get to go to New York to watch the ceremony. THIS JUST IN...my new most hated team is the Patriots. Most hated player is Tom Brady. Most hated Coach is Bill Bellicheck(or however the homo spells it). The Cubs, Aramis Ramirez, and Dusty Baker; you had a good run at the top of my list, but your top spots have now been taken over. Did anyone see cry-baby Tom Brady's hair during the post game interviews? I know they are good, there's no denying that, but I just hate them. They will have first class tickets on my plane that crashes. As will the entire Boston Red Sox team and the Yankees, even though I have come to hate the Red Sox so much that I don't hate the Yankees nearly as much as I used to, in fact, I'm rather neutral towards them for now. Just got back from Hawaii recently and it made me think...Hawaii seems to do well off on it's own, not connected to anything, would it be possible to disconnect the state of Massachusetts from the continental U.S. and make it its own island, so us rational Midwesterners could live in peace. Actually, how bout we disconnect Massachusetts & New York. That would really spice up the rivalries. State vs. State. Island vs. Island....Just a thought...I don't even remember what else went on this weekend now that I'm full of rage...I just want Kobe in Chicago to ease my troubled mind.

No comments: