Monday, November 12, 2007

Another Muckin Funday

Today's post is later today due to it being Monday. For a recap, in case you missed it, Illinois beat #1 in the country Ohio State. I celebrated the Illini shitting on the Buckeyes by doing just that. I must have pooped a total of 8 times on Sunday. And this is without diaherreah like symptoms, it was fairly solid throughout. The most impressive one took place at the Assembly Hall, about 3 minutes into the 2nd half of the basketball game. It exited the body quickly and got me kind of excited, because it felt like my favorite type of shit; the day-after-beer popcorn shrimp shit. Much to my dismay though, there were no shrimp, just some rank semi-solid oddly shaped turds. I was happy to see, during my 10 minute or so trip to the Assembly Hall stall, they broadcast the radio coverage of the game in the bathroom, so I was able to keep track of the game while making a deposit. And a tip to all of you budding beer drinkers: If your getting up fairly early from a night of drinking, make sure the first thing you put into your body after waking is beer. It's like a cup of coffee, but tastes so much better.

Much to my surprise, I did in fact have to poop today after emptying myself Yesterday, but it was nothing special.

How exciting, the Niners are on MNF. Too bad they blow this year. At least Prison Break is on.

Have the Bulls traded for Kobe yet? And while we are on the subject of great Chicago basketball players, MJ's son actually got a few minutes of playing time, and did nothing to embarrass himself.

No comments: